Wiring for new and existing homes, switchboard upgrades, safety switch installations, power points, digital antenna installations, lighting design and installation, slab heating and Nobo panel heating and all types of repairs.
Testing and tagging, sales and installation of split system air-conditioners, scheduled maintenance, emergency lighting, lighting design and installation, telephone and data wiring, all installations and electricity maintenance.
Power supply design, underground power and trenching / communication, excavation. Specialising in private sub-division, single and multiple installations.
* All quotes and good advice always free.
Lighting for living – lighting design
This course provided knowledge of and skills in the nature of light, units of measurement, the production and control of light and visual appraisal. The course covered the principles of lighting which are the foundation of illumination engineering.
This training helped to ensure we comply to the requirements of the Building Code of Australia (BCA) Section J and provided the skills to interpret and use lighting codes and photometric data to design, test and evaluate lighting systems, plan the layout of lighting systems, detail the capital and operating costs of various lighting systems, outline the statutory and industrial requirements for lighting systems and appreciate the applications of computers in illumination engineering.
EcoSmartElectricians – Energy Efficiency Certification and Accreditation
Macedon Ranges Electrics has a National Recognized Certification of an ‘Ecosmart Electrician’. This innovative program was developed and implemented by NECA – National Electrical and Communications Association specifically for the electrical contracting industry.
Manager Dan McCarthy underwent extensive training specifically designed to provide a broad understanding of the concepts of energy efficiency utilizing modern technology and products. The training included energy management, lighting, pumps, fans and motors, solar generation systems, heating/cooling and LED lighting.
Occupational Health and Safety Management
Macedon Ranges Electrics and its staff have implemented an Occupational Health and Safety system to ensure the work place, practices and activities are safe for employees, use environmentally sound work practices and delivers customers’ requirements correctly, first time, every time.
Macedon Ranges Electrics Occupational Health and Safety Management Plan and policies are held at Macedon Ranges Electrics offices.
• NECA – National Electrical and Communications Association – Gold Member
• ACRS Master Cabler – Open Registered (Skilled) Telepathy and Cat5e
• Sales, service and installation only of Panasonic split system air conditioners
• Split system installer – Plumbing Industry Approved Australian Institute of Petroleum Certified
• Phillips Master Contractor – Certified lighting Design and installation
• NHP – Certified Industrial Motor Control
• Gold Card Electrical Contractor and A Grade Electricians
• Telstra Accredited, Fibre to the Premises, Pit / Pipe and Hauling
• Hills Antennas – Installation training
• Licensed Excavator operators